Find a job
- Search and apply for jobs in Argentina
- Search and apply for jobs in Australia, Brazil, DRC, Ghana, Guinea, South Africa, Tanzania, USA
- Search and apply on LinkedIn
How to apply
Please do not submit employment applications or CVs to contacts listed elsewhere on our website. We are unable to take enquiries over the phone.
Please submit your CV on our applicant tracking systems by using the “FIND A JOB” section above.
Vacancies can also be viewed on the AngloGold Ashanti LinkedIn company page.
We invite you, as a current or previous AngloGold Ashanti employee, to join our Alumni group on LinkedIn.
We are committed to protecting our reputation and integrity as a responsible employer. We conduct employment screening checks in an effort to make informed decisions about the people we hire.
The types of employment screening checks are determined by the role and location and may include identity, eligibility to work, qualifications, references and employment medicals. Additional checks, including credit and criminal records, are required for roles which pose greater legal, financial and reputational risk.
Where do I go to view and apply for available roles at AngloGold Ashanti?
- See the “FIND A JOB” section above.
Who can submit a job application?
- We welcome applications from candidates that meet the minimum requirements of the advertised job postings. We regret we are unable to accept unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment suppliers.
What makes a good application?
- A good application is one that is honest, short yet concise and up to date. When writing your CV, take time and care to ensure it is accurate. We will not consider incomplete, inaccurate or blank CVs.
Can I communicate directly to a human resource recruiter or manager?
- Due to the high volume of interest in opportunities with our company, it is not possible for our recruiters or managers to liaise with every candidate. An AngloGold Ashanti recruiter will contact you should your skillset and experience match one of our opportunities.
Can I submit my resume or CV via email or postal mail instead of creating a profile or applying directly to an open role?
- No, we do not accept resumes or CVs submitted via email, postal mail, in person or through any medium other than our online application tool.
- To view and apply for open positions, please Look under “Find a job” on this page.
Can I apply for a role in a country other than my own?
- AngloGold Ashanti operates in different locations across the globe and offers a broad range of career opportunities. We do not have a policy of automatically sponsoring candidates who are not authorised to work in a specific country. If you have the required skills and experience for the position, we suggest you apply.
When can I expect a to get a response?
- We do not respond to CVs unless you have been successfully shortlisted for a position. Should you not hear back from AngloGold Ashanti within 30 days of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- If you submitted your CV for general purposes, you will not receive feedback unless a suitable position arises for which we then put forward your CV.
What are the requirements to apply? (Deadline, work permit, qualifications etc.)
- Requirements for each position are outlined in the job description for each posted role. Please review the job posting to see the qualifications required for any specific position.
Does AngloGold Ashanti conduct employment screening?
- At AngloGold Ashanti we are committed to protecting our reputation and integrity as a responsible employer. We conduct employment screening checks in an effort to make more informed decisions about the people we hire.
- The types of employment screening checks are determined by the role and location.
What personal data does AngloGold Ashanti collect?
- Our applicant tracking system (ATS) is powered by SuccessFactors, an SAP Company which is the leading provider of cloud-based business execution software and is therefore entirely dependent on internet connectivity