Supplier Code of Conduct
AngloGold Ashanti and our suppliers operate in diverse locations around the world. As global citizens, we all have an obligation to act responsibly, lawfully and with integrity wherever we do business.
Our Supplier Code of Conduct provides suppliers with guidance on AngloGold Ashanti’s expectations relating to, amongst others, stringent health and safety protocols, upstanding integrity and ethical business conduct and respect for human rights and labour laws. All our suppliers are required to adhere to our Supplier Code of Conduct as a condition to doing business with AngloGold Ashanti. To ensure compliance, suppliers may periodically be audited or required by AngloGold Ashanti to certify or provide information relevant to compliance. Suppliers who do not adhere to our Supplier Code of Conduct and fail to remedy such violations will have their contracts and future relationship with AngloGold Ashanti reviewed,which could result in the termination of contracts entered into.
Regional contract documents
- Sunrise Dam Hire Agreement English, pdf
- Sunrise Dam Major Services Contract English, pdf
- Sunrise Dam Professional Services Contract English, pdf
- Sunrise Dam Supply of Goods Contract English, pdf
- Tropicana Hire Agreement English, pdf
- Tropicana Major Services Contract English, pdf
- Tropicana Professional Services Contract English, pdf
- Tropicana Supply of Goods Contract English, pdf